Introduction low cost Contamination Monitoring Sensor (CMS)
The CMS in-line contamination monitor automatically measures and displays particulate contamination. It also measures moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids where ongoing measurement or analysis is required.
Measures and displays the international standard formats ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, AS 4059E and ISO 11218
• 8 Channels solid contamination measurement
• Moisture (RH) & Temperature option
• 9-36 Volt DC
• Large backlit display and keypad
• Multicolour LED status alarms
• Programmable test times
• Manual/ Auto operation
• Programmable alarm relays
• PC/ PLC Operation
• Windows based software included
• RS 485 communication standard (other standards on request)
• Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
• Data logging and 4000 test result memory
The CMS can be fully integrated in our range of off-line filters, see Off-line Smart Filters.
Download documentation from the download section.